Become Part of the Williamette Veterinary Hospital – Join Our Team!
Willamette Veterinary Hospital is a thriving small animal general practice and 24- hour emergency hospital. Our philosophy is to always maintain the highest standard in veterinary medicine and educate our clients in a professional, honest and respectful atmosphere. We strive to strengthen the human animal bond and provide a positive addition to our community. To do this, we encourage, support, and depend on our awesome team members!
Our DVM Group
- Is strong and cohesive
- Includes 4 GPs and 10 ER Vets
- Is certified to submit ultrasound and echocardiograms to remote specialists
- Maintains a relationship with the Oregon Coast Aquarium
- Performs surgeries
- Keeps a high medical standard and often manages very critical patients
We are about two to three miles from the Oregon State Vet school and our staff hosts a diverse group of individuals ranging from energetic students (vet med students, college students) to long tenured senior nursing staff. We encourage diversity on many levels, and we are the Spanish speaking ER in our region.
The DVM to staff ratio is 1:4-5 but does vary seasonally with summer employees. The environment is teaching driven, collaborative, collegial, and supportive.
We have an intentional engagement with the community on several levels through community events and as the emergency veterinary hospital for our region. We care deeply about client service. We have a reputation for growing leaders and giving them concrete pathways to move forward based on their strengths and interests.
Our Tools & Resources
We carry a high standard of clinical practice and all the tools to achieve it, including:
- Ultrasound, endoscopy, isolation, radiography, and fully equipped surgical suite
- A maintained blood bank and stock of a variety of blood products including cryoprecipitate, lyophilized platelets, canine albumin, prbc, FFP, whole blood, in addition to on-call donors
- In-house point of care testing including basic CBC/Chem options to more advanced testing including PT/PTT, in house cortisol, and blood gases.
Employment at WilVet includes generous benefits including health care, dental, 401K, PTO, and continuing education benefits. WilVet is a Mission Veterinary Partners clinic and job applicants should apply through our employment listing.
Does Willamette sound like a fit for you? Apply today!
Call us to schedule an appointment
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.