Your Dog Could Save Lives!
If they meet the following criteria, your dog can join our
Wilvet Blood Donor Program!
Criteria For Canine Blood Donors
- Current Wilvet Exam
- Between 1 and 7 Years of Age
- Weigh more than 65 pounds
- Have Proof of Current Rabies Vaccine
- Be Heartworm Free (tested negative and on monthly preventative year-round)
- Has Not Received a Blood Transfusion Before
- Must be Blood Typed, and be a Universal Donor — No Fee for Typing
- Not On Any Medications (antibiotics, steroids, etc.) at time of Donation
- Pass a courtesy health screen (Exam, CBC, Chemistry Panel)
Does your dog check off all of the boxes?
Then call us a 541-753-2223 and get started!
We Love Our Blood Donors!
When you are part of this great team, your pet will receive:
Free annual blood work, $25 for every donation, a free can of food, and the satisfaction of helping those in need.
Also, if the need should ever arise, your pet would receive free blood units equal to the number of units he or she has donated in their lifetime.
Thank you to our current Wilvet Blood Donor Team!
Newbie * Gaia * Fleury * Opie * Colin * Subway * Liemieux * Anakin * Neville * Odin * Daisy * Torreto * Piper * Apollo * Widget * Indiana * Diesel * Sierra * Dieter * Roger
Call us to schedule an appointment
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.